Posted: March 8, 2023
Due to a technical error at our end, applications for this position submitted before March 22 were not received. If you previously applied, please resend your application to email@example.com.
In support of CLEER’s mission to accelerate climate solutions and advance the clean energy economy, the Operations & Logistics Coordinator is responsible for managing CLEER’s day-to-day office operations and providing logistical and administrative support for CLEER’s program work. Critical elements of this work include managing the organization’s administrative, technological, database and record-keeping needs; playing a supportive role in the organization’s financial and bookkeeping systems; human resources, fundraising and event logistics and scheduling. This is a full-time, salaried position based in CLEER’s Carbondale office.
- Manages CLEER’s physical office, including supplies, phones, equipment, technology and merchandise; arranges for IT support.
- Manages CLEER’s information technology systems and inventory.
- Supports CLEER’s financial and bookkeeping systems.
- Maintains organizational records, registrations, insurance and memberships.
- Maintains HR records and certain HR functions such as administration of employee benefit programs.
- Manages and maintains CLEER’s mailing list, client database, data entry and maintenance, and supports other staff in their use and maintenance of the database.
- Supports fundraising outreach, appeals, acknowledgments, reporting and record keeping.
- Assists in managing the logistics of board and staff meetings, retreats, workshops and other events.
Desired Qualifications and Characteristics
- Essential: Proven ability and desire to quickly learn multiple new systems. Gaps in experience listed below can possibly be replaced with proven ability to learn, strong work ethic and overall excellent organizational skills.
- At least 2 years of direct operations and administrative support experience, nonprofit or consulting firm experience preferred.
- Past experience working in an administrative support role at a non-profit or business.
- Past experience supporting fundraising work at a non-profit.
- Experience executing bulk mailings.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, professionalism, ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and experience working in a team environment.
- Experience and comfort working with people of widely diverging backgrounds, cultures, political beliefs, and socio-economic strata.
- Experience with effective project management, event planning and logistics, and vendor relationship management.
Desired Technical Skills
- Strong proficiency with Google Office suite, Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Google apps.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with Quickbooks is a bonus.
- Basic knowledge of information technology.
- Experience with Salesforce or other database software.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $50,000-60,000, depending on qualifications and previous experience.
- Benefits include 16 hours of paid time off per month, family leave, $700/month health stipend and 3% retirement match after a probationary period.
Ready to Apply?
Email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Operations and Logistics Manager”:
- Cover letter
- Contact information for 3 professional references
The deadline for applications is April 7, 2023. This position will remain open until filled.
CLEER provides equal employment opportunities to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, otherwise qualified handicap or disability, or veteran status.